Course Dates: 06th Jan 2018 to 21st Jan 2018 | Live Virtual Classroom
Course Timing: 12 Noon to 04:00 PM EST(USA) | Weekends Only
This course provides training for Primavera Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This 24hrs LVC class leads you through examples of specific risk modelling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
- Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations
Who should take this course?
- Business Analyst
- End Users
- Functional Consultants
- Project Manager
- Downloadable Course Material
- Objective Practice Tests
- Trainer Availability beyond the classroom
- Access to the latest Primavera instance
- Recorded sessions if you miss a class
- Limited Seats for undivided trainer attention
Meet the trainer: An Oracle Primavera Expert
Tijo Thomas, is an expert in Oracle Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis, Oracle Primavera Contract Management, RDBMS (Oracle DB, MS SQL Server DB), Application Servers (BEA Weblogic), Oracle Enterprise Content Management, Oracle Auto view, Microsoft Project. He delivers workshops and trainings to corporate and students across the globe.
Tijo has worked with SMEs, MNCs and Government companies like RITES Ltd, CDOT, Reliance Industries Ltd, Toshiba JSW, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. to successfully implement and configure Primavera.